Your Transactions Are Secure With SSL 128 Bit Encryption.
We take user security very seriously. We know the world of online shopping can be daunting, but when shopping with us, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you're browsing and shopping on our secure SSL (https) platform.
Credit & Cheque cards
Credit cards are one of the most widely used online payment methods and allow both local and international shoppers to make card payments online.
- Ease of use
- Built-in fraud protection
Register and verify your free PayFast account today and see how easy it is to make credit card payments online.
Did you know that Gold and Platinum cheque cards can be used to make payments just like credit cards?
Zapper is a free 'scan to pay' app that makes payments convenient and secure for online shoppers.
How Zapper works
- Zapper stores credit and cheque card details through secure encryption on a buyer’s phone.
- During checkout, the buyer simply selects Zapper as their payment method and scans the QR code displayed on the screen with their smartphone.
- Once the payment is processed it will instantly reflect in your PayFast account.
In addition to credit and cheque cards, you can also do debit card payments with PayFast and payD. Debit cards are much more prevalent in South Africa than credit cards.
SCode is a unique payment platform that allows customers to pay for their online purchases in person at one of more than 6,000 retail outlets across South Africa.
By selecting "PayFast" SCode as their payment method during checkout, online shoppers can pay at any participating retailer using cash, debit or credit card. For online merchants, this means access to customers who either simply prefer paying in cash or who don’t have a credit or cheque card.
SCode payments can be made at any Checkers, CheckersHyper, Shoprite, Usave, House & Home, Post Office, and OK Furniture.
- Enables offline payments for online purchases.
- Customers can pay using cash, debit or credit card.
- Over 6,000 payment retail outlets across South Africa.
The payment process is simple, secure and totally integrated with PayFast.
mobicred is an online account that gives shoppers access to credit, which you can use on PayFast. The facility works in a similar fashion to retail store credit: only online. mobicred charges interest rates comparable to those of credit card providers and only levies monthly fees while the account is used (unlike most credit cards).
- Payments clear instantly
- Gives access to shoppers without credit cards
- First, you’ll need to register on Mobicred’s website and complete your application.
- Once approved, you can come back and pay for your items using Mobicred.
- Your application may take up to 2 business days to process.
If you do not feel comfortable using online card payments, then you can do an EFT into one of our accounts from any bank account.
You will be provided with the banking details upon checkout, this info will also be emailed to you.
Just make sure you use your "Order Number" as the payment reference when doing the EFT. *(See Below for Cash Deposits)*
We Offer PayPal payments for our international clients who do not wish to use Master card or Visa card payment options.
* Note!! CASH / CHEQUE DEPOSITS
Please do not deposit Cash or Cheque into our account, we only accept EFT's
Please note that the Banks charge will be charged additionally if you deposit cash into our accounts.
Cash Deposit fees as follows
Minimum fee per deposit - R45.39
R0.00 - R4999.99 - R5.05 + R3.40 per R100.00 or part thereof
R5000.00 - R14999.99 - R5.05 + R2.02 per R100.00 or part thereof